To book Jeannette Kaplun as a spokesperson, speaker or panelist, please email email@example.com or contact her on Twitter.
Jeannette has been a speaker at conferences such as BlogHer, AHAA, Portada, We All Grow Summit, Mom 2.0 Summit, EVO, Blogalicious, Latism, Blissdom, Social Media Week, Hispanicize, SheStreams and SheCon. She has presented on topics such as Work/Family Balance, Online Video, Latinas in Social Media, Social Media Moms, Television and Social Media, Building your Brand Through Social Media, Social Good and Social Media, and Diversity in Social Media.
Jeannette Kaplun is available to speak about:
- Work-life balance
- Self-esteem and how to empower women and girls
- Working with digital influencers
- Family travel
- Challenges of being bilingual
- Latinos in the US
- Social media trends
- How to raise children in the digital age
- How to talk to kids about difficult topics
- Bullying, online and offline
She has also been a guest on different TV shows in Spanish and English, including The Steve Harvey Show, Good Morning America, The Chew, El Gordo y la Flaca, Despierta América, Delicioso, Qué Sabor, La Revista de Zuleyka, Un Nuevo Dia, and Escándalo. She previously cohosted the Emmy-nominated Univision’s Viva la Familia TV show for 4 years and Telemundo’s Todobebe, also for 4 years.
As a spokesperson, Jeannette Kaplun has worked with brands such as Disney, Dove, Target, Embassy Suites, Skype, Pull-Ups, Huggies, Tide, Gain, YMCA, Honey Bunches of Oats , JC Penney, Neutrogena, and many more. She has vast experience doing SMT’s (satellite media tours) in both English and Spanish, and has also done RMT’s (radio media tours).
Here are a few links showcasing her work:
- The Chew
- Good Morning America:What Happened When One Mom Stopped Criticizing Her Kids
- Good Morning America: Dove Ad Highlights a Mother’s Impact on Daughter’s Self …
- Family travel hacks offered as summer approaches – FOX5 …
- We All Grow Summit Storytellers Keynote
- Mom+Social keynote
- Meet Jeannette Kaplun Pt. 2 – YouTube
- Mother’s Day Gifts
- Prendas esenciales que no deben faltar en tu bolso de playa
- Consejos al ir a Disneyworld – YouTube
- Cómo mantener unida a la familia – Univision TV
- Los Beneficios de una Crema CC – YouTube